In-Year Transfers

If you wish to apply for a place at Rodillian Academy which is not for Year 7 starting in September, please complete the In Year Common Preference Form online and send to [email protected] 

Please contact the school if after 10 school days you have not been told whether they can offer you a place. If the school cannot offer a place, the Local Authority will send your form to your other preferred schools and will let you know the outcome of your applications.  

If you have any further questions or have not had any further response within 10 school days, please contact the Leeds City Council Admissions Team on 0113 2224414  

In Year Common Preference Form (PDF) 

In Year Common Preference Form (Word) 

Admissions Team:  

  • Mr J Grayston (Assistant Head teacher) – Admissions
  • Mrs M Thorp – Appeals Administrator


The Rodillian Academy